streeTOAST

Via Irnerio 18D, Bologna, Italy, 40126

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu offers six vegan toasts and seven vegetarian toasts, plus house-made sauces such as avocado, tofu, vegan mayo and hummus. Has Wi-Fi and recharge zone. Open Mon 10:30am-3:30pm, 7:00pm-10:00pm, Tue-Thu 10:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:30am-11:00pm, Sun 10:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Italian, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CatrineStorhaug

Good - Edit

I had the Malibu sandwich. I would’ve preferred the prices to be a bit cheaper - but in saying this I did buy their most expensive vegan option 🙄. The sandwiches themselves are huge in terms of the size of the bread.

The sandwich was quite good; I liked that there was a number of vegan options to actually be able to choose from.

Their recharge station was a nice and welcome surprise- I actually really needed to charge my phone at the time. Wifi also good.

You could say the service was particularly good and friendly, I was just a bit critical, having studied consumer psychology, how all it does is influence you to make you want to bring your wallet back.

English-speaking host when I was there.

Pros: Good sandwich, Recharge station & wifi

Cons: Ideally prices would be a bit lower

Best food and service - Edit

Not possible to rate 5 stars, but it deserves it!
Very good vegan toast (the non-veg was also good according to my boyfriend) they had many choices, for both non-veg, vegetarian and vegan.
Make sure to visit this place in the beginning of your stay, the host gives you many good recommendations for what to see in town.

We will for sure come back if we return to Bologna!

Pros: free internet, tips from host for what to see

Return to Bologna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has streeTOAST closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.