StreetFood Asia

Contact 505-260-0088

3422 Central SE (at Carlisle Blvd SE), Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87106

Serves meat, vegan options available. This restaurant, with a modern ambiance, offers a variety of Asian dishes and tapas. All items made to order so if you tell them you are a vegan or vegetarian they will use vegetable broth, tofu and other options. Helpful staff. Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by monicalsmith1

Don't risk it if your a strict vegetarian or vegan - Edit

I ate there a few times as a vegetarian, and more than once ended up with meat in my food. They also had items marked as vegan despite having meat broth in the ingredients listed (I wouldn't eat that as a vegetarian!). Now as a vegan, I wouldn't risk going there at all. It's too bad, because otherwise it was a pretty cool place.

Good food, Friendly Staff - Edit

Ate here a couple weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. A variety of genres represented. We asked the waiter what he recommended for vegans and just ordered that. Everything was delicious, and before we left he dropped off desserts at everyone's tables for free. A nice touch ;-)
Updated from previous review on Tuesday March 31, 2015

Update: Went back last week with a group of 6, including 2 little kids. Once again, we all had excellent meals with great service. Highly recommend this place!

Pros: Staff, Excellent meal

generous portions and made to order - Edit

Ate lunch here with my husband and kids. Yummy and full bellies for all of us. My dtr had the mango summer rolls, my son had tom yum soup with tofu and my husband and I shared a tofu sandwich with homemade taro and sweetpotato chips and tofu Satay from the tapas menu. We had enough leftovers for dinner. Staff was very friendly and accommodating when we told them we were vegetarian. Also gave us a sample of their black forbidden rice pudding. Delicious

Pros: great vegetarian options, generous portions, made to order

Cons: chairs not very comfortable

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has StreetFood Asia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 988 times since Apr 2011.