Street Angels

Lychener Str. 46, Berlin, Germany, 10437

Serves meat, vegan options available. Brasserie with vegan options for brunch, breakfast, thali, burger, and wrap. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by JonJon

Delicious vegan burger - Edit

We came by here by a coincident while looking for a dinner for our family, where I'm the only vegan, and we were all satisfied. I ordered the vegan burger, and i must say, that it's up near the top of all the burgers I've tasted while being a vegan - maybe even all time top five. It was a big portion, and I left feeling extremely satisfied and like I got my moneys worth of food. The fries were nothing out of the ordinary, but still good, and the staff were friendly. It was very nicely located, and had a good vibe, that complimented the street food theme. The also offered other vegan meals than the burger, though most of the meals were non-veg.

Pros: Good serving size, Nice outdoor seating and overall vibe

Cons: Semi expensive drinks, A lot of non-veg meals

Very good vegan options - Edit

We found this restaurant when Vego was closed and we all were very happy to find it. There is room inside and they offers very good vegan options, from breakfast to dinner. We were there for dinner and we chose the vegan thali, the vegan burger and the vegan wraps. All these dishes were excellent and generous for their price. They add guacamole in every dish, which is great! Don't hesitate to discover the place even if it is not 100% veggie.

Pros: generous portions, good food, various vegan options, large opening hours

Cons: not 100% veg

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Street Angels closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.