Strawberry Fields

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 217-328-1655

306 W Springfield Ave (at downtown), Urbana, Illinois, USA, 61821

Natural foods store since 1974 features organic produce, vitamins, supplements, natural body care products, household products, bulk herbs, in-house bakery, deli with a to-go sandwich menu, catering, on-site nutritionist, pastry and coffee bar.

First Review by jevanses

Wonderful!! - Edit

shopped here for the first time yesterday and we LOVED it! will most deftly. be back again! huge selection of vegan products (food or otherwise). the coffee-bakery is wonderful! they even had almond milk for my chai coffee and done right as well! most of the time when I get almond milk for coffee drinks it ends up tasting 'burnt', but not here at all!!! huge selection of vegan baked goods...so many good things to say about this place!!! :)

Pros: great vegan baked goods, will do vegan catering, has on site coffee bar/bakery

Cons: some grocery items a little pricey

Carries unique vegan staples - Edit

I can usually get every vegan specialty item I need there, including vegan gourmet cheese, Yves and Tofurky "unmeats", soy milk, nutritional yeast, etc. Great selection of vegan vitamins and beauty care products, but sometimes their prices (especially on frozen food) make me squirm. I try to shop at a large grocery store for most things and stop at Strawberry Fields for special items. Also: they always have vegan baked goods for sale-- including cupcakes! YUM!

Pros: variety, friendly, accessibility

Cons: price

Return to Urbana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Strawberry Fields closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 870 times since Aug 2007.