• Strange Donuts

• (5)
Bakery

Donut shop with a daily selection of vegan options. Call ahead for current flavors. Open Mon-Wed 6:00am-2:00pm, Thu-Sat 6:00am-12:00am, Sun 6:00am-2:00pm.

Venue map for Strange Donuts
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by lizzwiltgen

Tigra220

Points +10447

26 Jan 2023

Specialty Donuts are where it's at

I agree with the masses; nothing special about the regular vegan donuts and there isn't a variety from which to choose. There's typically only one vegan flavor on any given day. You're better off going to Whole Foods.

However, follow their social media page (ig). They post when they'll have vegan specials, and it's usually some crazy monstrosity of a vegan donut, so huge you'll need 2 people to eat it. Those are the vegan donuts that make it worth your while.

rallanah

Points +51

08 Oct 2022

No vegan options

I went on a Saturday morning and was told dismissively “oh no we don’t have any vegan donuts today.” No idea when they do have vegan options but apparently not Saturday.

sageisnotaplant

Points +156

01 Sep 2021

Good donuts but not a ton of vegan options

I am happy that there is a local donut place that offers a vegan option but it is usually just one type of donut per day. I wish they had more variety in their vegan options

Pros: Some vegan options

Cons: Only one or two vegan options per day

KateShaw

Points +763

18 Sep 2019

Meh donuts, but glad for the vegan options

My partner and I aren’t crazy about Strange - their donuts are usually a little dry. However, we are grateful to have consistent vegan donuts on Sat mornings when the kids want a special treat... and the kids love them!

Pros: Consistent vegan options on Sat

Cons: Hit or miss with vegan options other days, Donuts seem dry

lizzwiltgen

Points +44

30 Mar 2019

Okay donuts

The day we went, Strange Donuts was serving vegan Key Lime Pie donuts. We thought the donut itself was good, but found the filling unappetizing. Maybe their other flavors are better, props to them for having a vegan option at all!

This page has been viewed 1918 times.