Stirling Health Food Store

• Health-food-store Health Store
01786-464903

29 Dumbarton Road, Stirling, Scotland, FK8 2LQ

Independent health shop since 1976. Provides whole and organic foods, special diet foods, supplements, toiletries, and homebrew supplies. Has vegan cheeses, soya products, vegan biscuits and bars, vegan chocolate, plus vegan skin and personal care products. Centrally located. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:30pm.

First Review by Stevie

Friendly local - Edit

I use the shop regularly, the owners are friendly and they will order things in if they don't have it.

Pros: well-stocked for a small shop, friendly, will order in if you ask

Handy independent shop in Stirling - Edit

Popped in here to pick up a few items while I'm working in Stirling for a few weeks. Although it's quite a small shop it has a surprisingly good range of vegan items including cheeses. I'll certainly be back here for more!

Perfect little shop! - Edit

I visit here every time I happen to be in Stirling, it's nicely located in the city center and easy to find.

Despite it's small size, there's plenty of stock, I've managed to find a few things here that I haven't anywhere else (including Vego bars - my favorite!). The prices are decent and the staff are friendly and always happy to help, I just wish I lived a little closer so I could pop in more often!

If you're local or visiting Stirling it's definitely worth a visit!

Pros: Good location, Good selection of foods

Really friendly shop with most things you need - Edit

I'm local to Stirling and I try to shop here as much as I can. They are really friendly here and always willing to take the time to help. There is nowhere else I'd rather shop in Stirling - would love it if there was some fresh produce here too as I'm still struggling to find that in Stirling. But superb other than that.

Pros: Well stocked with dry products, Friendly, Close to the centre of the city

Cons: Nothing fresh

wee gem of a shop. - Edit

This is a typical health food store, has limited products due to its limited size. I used to live in stirling ten years ago, it hasn't changed, which is great.
They have no real food options, but do have lots of snacks and vegans cheese. Not a massive selection, but a god send if you live in stirling. They really try and get local products which is great. I was in the shop for ten minutes and both members of staff couldn't help me enough.

Pros: staff, location, vegan products

Cons: wed

Stirling Health Food Store, Stirling - Edit

I was in here yesterday. The lasting impression I took away was how helpful the lady was who worked here. This isn't just with regard to what is sold in the shop that is vegan. She also told me about the recently opened cafe in Stirling Arcade and gave me clear info on how to get there.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Helpful staff, Centrally located

Return to Stirling Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Stirling Health Food Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.