CLOSED: Stir It Up

128 Dalhousie St, Brantford, Ontario, Canada, N3T 2J3

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mostly vegetarian restaurant with some dairy options and a chicken option. Very accommodating to vegans. Has a daily vegan soup, all ingredients are listed on the menu. Vegan desserts. Extensive list of smoothies and juices. Comfortable atmosphere, local art hanging on the walls. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by MMontgomery

Excellent Food and Service!!! - Edit

I have enjoyed several different meals here over the past few years and I have never been disappointed. My wife and I really enjoy the food and variety of choices. My favorite is the black bean burrito, they make amazing nachos as well. My wife is vegan so we get the nachos split in 1/2 and I have old organic white cheddar on mine which is amazing! There is a huge selection of fresh juices as well, my fav is Liquid Sunshine. This is one of Brantford's best kept secrets, located in the heart of downtown with seating for roughly 20 people and they offer take out. The restaurant supports local artists by featuring many local works of art for the decor, most works of art are for sale.

Pros: Excellent food, Healthy options, Friendly staff

Cons: Limited seating, Not open for dinner

Return to Brantford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Stir It Up closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.