Steep & Filter

n/a

14 Otley St, Skipton, England, BD23 1DZ

An eco-friendly vegetarian & vegan craft coffee and tea house serves casual food including sandwiches, cakes and many more. Has gluten free available. Open Mon 7:30am-4:30pm, Tue 7:30am-3:30pm, Wed-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm, Sat 8:00am-4:30pm, Sun 9:00am-3:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Take-out

First Review by Veganolive1

Fabulous - Edit

I'm so impressed with this new café. Finding vegan options in a town like Skipton can be a challenge, but look no further! They have great cakes (which change daily), the whole menu can be made vegan and the coffee is perfection 👌 Best of all, the food is hearty and wholesome; everything is surprisingly good value and very competitive with chains like Starbucks.

New Kid On The Block In Skipton - Edit

I visited Steep & Filter the week after its opening, the interior is modern and minimalist, with lots of wood and lovely stencilling on the walls and a good play list of songs, to chill out too.

I chose smashed avocado and peas, with mint and chilli on sourdough and hubby had vegan cheese, basil and tomato toasty, along with two cups of teas.

We enjoyed our lunch, plenty of topping and filling on both dishes, though for my palate the avocado on toast needed salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Hubby enjoyed his toasty with lovely melted cheese, though he is not keen on spiralised vegetables, but I love them, so he did a swap for some of my avocado.

I knew a friend That Vegan Chef was supplying cakes and biscuits to Steep and Filter, so we tucked into raw blueberry cheesecake and raw salted caramel shortbread.

The cakes were fabulous and so delicious, both were scrumptious and you would never guess they were egg and dairy free.

I really liked Steep and Filter, we had a quick word with owner Michael, who is looking to introduce more vegan options and possibly host vegan food pop ups, which we would love. I think we just found our new favourite place in Skipton.

Pros: Vegan options, Vegan cheese, Vegan cakes & biscuits

Return to Skipton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Steep & Filter closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.