Stationside

404-876-5566

887 W Marietta St NW Studio D, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30318

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lunch restaurant in historic King Plow Arts Center in West Midtown. Uses local ingredients when possible. Menu consists of sandwiches, sides, and salads. Has vegetarian including a smoked tofu BLT, chickpea burger, kale chips, quinoa salad, tempura avocado. Vegans need to specify no cheese/yogurt. Atmosphere is influenced by the history of the train station, which gives it a rustic appearance. Free Wi-Fi. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by pandalover608

yum! - Edit

Great options, especially the tofu wrap (without chipotle mayo is vegan). Quality fresh to order food. Lots of seating.

Vegan Delicious! - Edit

I went to Stationside for lunch today and got their special which was a vegan Pulled BBQ Squash sandwich. I also got a vegan side of tempura fried avocado. They were both amazing! I love BBQ, and I've missed it since I stopped eating meat, so this really made my day! I definitely recommend trying this place! There were lots of vegan and vegetarian options, and gluten free too! Their staff was really nice, too. And the atmosphere is really cool and casual. I'll definitely be back!

Pros: vegan/vegetarian, validates parking, friendly staff

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Stationside closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.