Station 22 Cafe

Contact 801-607-1803

22 W Center St, Provo, Utah, USA, 84601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local American cafe making sandwiches, in-house-made soups, and other American fare. Has a salad bar, maybe a vegan corn dog (check), a veggie burger, and possible to make veggie sandwich. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by DrewHart

Somewhat Vegan Friendly - Edit

The only entree on the menu that is vegan is the veggie burger (without the cheese). It was good, but I wish there were more options. Some of the appetizers are also vegan but be careful with the sauces.

No longer serve vegan options - Edit

Updated 8/2014.

I used to rave about this place and their food. However, they had some serious backlash when local vegans found out they were marking things on their menu as vegan that actually weren't. Turns out they didn't know what 'vegan' really meant. They way they handled it was extremely disappointing as well.

Looking at their menu now it looks like they removed all vegan options from their menu and only have vegetarian options.

BEST VEGGIE BURGER!!! - Edit

I ate at Station 22 Cafe for the first time yesterday. The girl suggested I try the veggie burger, so I did. It has a 1 inch thick homemade veggie patty! The girl said it was made from all kinds of veggies including pickled cauliflower, carrots, onions, seeds, nuts etc. It came with lettuce, tomato, vegenaise, ketchup (possibly homemade), pickled jalapenos and onions. It was the BEST veggie burger I have ever had in my life. It was $8.50, so not too pricey, but a little to pricey to eat their everyday. But you could easily split the veggie burger with someone because it is huge. GO THERE!

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Staff, Vegan Friendly

Ratatouille Sandwich! - Edit

Non-vegetarian here. I've been to Station 22 about 6-8 times since it's opened about 6 weeks ago. My absolute favorite thing on the menu is the Ratatouille Sandwich: roasted veggies like eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini,red peppers, roasted tomatoes, caramelized onions, basil & mozzarella cheese and the ciabatta roll was the kicker. So good.
I also liked their Vegitalian a lot too, but I think it was pulled from the menu. Maybe there will be a comeback. But go try the Ratatouille! Now!

Pros: Cool decor, Very friendly staff, great soups

Cons: only open for lunch for time being

Return to Provo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Station 22 Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2514 times since Mar 2011.