Stashus Con Fusion

Contact 506-2750-0530

Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, 154698 Limon

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a variety of veggie dishes as well as tofu and tempeh. Indian curry, Jamaican spiced stir-fry, and other differently spiced foods. Located 200m south of town. Previously named El Loco Natural. Mon-Tue 5:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Caribbean, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by kjvicki

Are all the curries the same? - Edit

My boyfriend and I ordered two different curries: thai peanut and madras with the veggie stir fry. I saw NO tofu or tempeh on the menu. Nothing indicated that there were vegan/vegetarian options. When we received our order, both curries tasted exactly the same and were not spiced differently at all. "Peanut" sauce didn't taste like there was any peanut in it. Neither tasted great. Best thing I can say is that the dining area is well decorated.

HMMMMMMM - Edit

Ate here with my husband in October. EXCELLENT spicy plantain appetizer ( could be a dessert, too), drinks, and salad. We were disappointed with our main dishes. I had vegetables with Thai Peanut sauce, which did not taste at all like Thai Peanut Sauce. My husband ordered mussels with a red curry, which ended up being a brown sauce. SO...mixed review. Would have loved it if the sauces were correct! Great owner and wait staff!

Pros: Drinks, Appetizer, wait staff

Cons: Sauces

Return to Puerto Viejo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Stashus Con Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 939 times since Sep 2007.