• StarLine Ital Kitchen

• White Vegan
Caribbean
Catering
Breakfast

Small roots cafe offering vegan and vegetarian food, coffee and desserts. Relocated from 44 River St. Open Mon-Fri 9:30am-5:00pm. Closed Sun.

Venue map for StarLine Ital Kitchen
Β© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Vege in Dominica

leej

Points +66

29 Jul 2023

So nice

We loved it!! Good food, nice juices.. very affordable.

Pros: Good, healthy food, Affordable, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Sometimes closed when supposedly open

StephanieCooke

Points +20

08 Mar 2023

Great find!

Excellent all vegan options at a great price

KristinD123

Points +18

Mostly Veg
03 Oct 2022

Delicious ital food in the heart of Roseau

Note the address has changed from what is listed here, the new address is 15 Cork St.

I had a lovely lunch here while visiting Roseau on business. Service was quick and the food was very good. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating on a pretty balcony overlooking the street. I recommend it!

Sannebast

Points +156

16 Feb 2022

Very tasty ital food!

Very delicious, nutritious and good looking food. Made me happy for long after I finished the meal. Friendly cook who knows what he is doing.

Pros: Fair price, Tasty, filling and nutritious foos

sunyata

Points +56

26 Feb 2020

Vegan food close to cruise ship

Vegan food close to cruise ship! Small selection of tasty vegan food at very reasonable prices. Would eat here next time we visit! 😎

odywithaj

Points +26

14 Feb 2020

Fantastic!!

Very small, but very good. We got there 10 min to close, our dive day took longer than expected, and they were kind enough to make us fresh sandwiches. Which were amazingly delicious as well as filling. The service is top notch!

Vege in Dominica

Points +37

Vegetarian
18 Dec 2019

Starline Ital Kitchen

I eat at Starline Ital Kitchen regularly. This is a small; clean; friendly vegan cafe. They serve vegan burgers; accra (like falafel); juice and my favourite - their 'food' for the day. It may be a hearty soup or a plate of food including a local ground provision, salad; cooked veggies and a bean dish. Sometimes there is cake. If you like to eat local, food without pretension or hype just healthy 'food' this is the place for you.

Updated from previous review on 2019-11-11

Pros: The ONLY Vegan Restaurant in Roseau., Great value., Deliciously flavoured with local herbs and spices.

Cons: Small eating area, Busy back street