First Review by wob.youth

Fabulous! - Edit

A fantastic variety of different cuisines. My husband and I often find we want a little bit of everything on the menu. The food is amazing, when we are in the midlands we cannot resist popping in or picking up a quick take-away. The pizza's are especially delicious! Superb service every time!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly service, Extremely well priced!

Great Food, Great Service - Edit

We took my parents and our children to Star Vashnu Dhaba as we'd seen some good reviews on the web. We were not disappointed! The food was very good, the restaurant was immaculate, the staff member there was very friendly and professional.

What a star! - Edit

Have been a dining customer for some months now and must say this is my favorite restaurant all time. Real fresh foods with authentic flavours.
This is a family run business with delicious home style cooking and the prices are decent - I recommend the everyday dining menu or thali offers. It is a must to try! Catering services can be arranged too for weddings, parties etc!
Delivery options are available in areas - call and ask. Price increase for delivery option (can be almost double restaurant prices but still worth it).
Only one or two gripes apart from the price increase for delivery is 1 the delivery times take around an hour and 2 I much prefer the plastic (environmental) container to the foil ones (I feel the tin foil changes the taste and quality) Although this never stops me from ordering. I order quite frequently and have tried many others and although I have been impressed upon occasions Star V is the only one that has it right and improved more and more.
They listen to their customers and care about their service which shows how dedicated and reliable they are.

Keep up the good work!

Pros: authentic food, great Prices, Good service

Cons: deliver price increase, delivery time, foil containers

Return to Leicester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Star Vashnu Dhaba closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1459 times since Aug 2007.