St Cece's Pub

Contact 313-962-2121

1426 Bagley Ave, Detroit, Michigan, USA, 48216

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bar atmosphere with carved wood decor. A few vegan items plus vegetarian ones that can be made vegan. All food is locally sourced from Michigan farms, and menu changes seasonally. Dishes are made-in-house. Ask staff for suggestions. Sunday is brunch and may not have any vegan dishes, so call ahead. Tuesdays the kitchen does not carry the regular menu, but instead allows local budding chefs or restaurateurs to borrow the kitchen for a pop-up. Full bar with local beers. Mon-Wed kitchen closes at 9pm; Thur-Sat kitchen closes at 10pm. Mon-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegette

delicious food - Edit

Delicious food and very friendly staff. The spinach salad (veg. option) was fantastic. Everything vegetarian/vegan on the menu sounds great. Tasty cider and local brewed beer. Cosy backyard/garden, where you can seat outside during summer.

Pros: super friendly staff, delicious food

Amazing. Honestly The Best Veggie Meal In The City. - Edit

Ingredients are fresh, local and delicious. There are always several vegan and gluten free options available, and theyre are all fantastic. Go check it out, toull be reallt glad you did.

Pros: Taste, Quality, Service

Cons: There Are None!

Looking forward to going back! - Edit

Really nice atmosphere & staff.
The Vegan Noodle Bowl was awesome and filling!
Raw cheese cake dessert was fantastic!
My wife really enjoyed the Roasted Beet Salad.

They are very proud of the locally sourced ingredients.
Great local/regional beer selection on tap too.

Pros: High quality food, Great service

Cons: Wish for more vegan items

Local flavor and farm fresh - Edit

I dined with an old friend from high school and his sister who were eager to experience the Detroit restaurant offerings. I heard that Cece's was good, but I hadn't been there. The sister and I both ordered the Vegan Noodle Bowl, which was very tasty and filling. The maple tempeh was delicious. We ordered a beet salad for the table, and it was brought out by the owner after our meals arrived. She was very apologetic (the restaurant was very busy that evening), and gave it to us for free. We chatted with her for a few, and she told us that the menu used local produce and she also told us a few of the vegetarian items that could be made vegan upon request. The salad was extremely delicious and fresh. I will definitely be returning to experience the ravioli and the raw/vegan dessert.

Pros: Fresh, Inventive

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Detroit Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has St Cece's Pub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1507 times since Jun 2013.