St Anns Well Cafe

Contact 01684-560285

St. Anns Rd (at Great Malvern, Worcestershire), Malvern, England, WR14 4RF

Small cafe in the hills serving tasty soup, snacks, samdwiches, and cakes; vegan soups and soya milk available. Friendly staff, fantastic views. Due to hilly location not suitable for people with restricted mobility. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo

First Review by hack_man

We will be coming back! - Edit

Set in a beautiful location this is well worth the walk up the steep hill. It is a cafe with just a few options such as pasties, pies and baguettes but with vegan choices of all. We had vegan Homity Pie which was delicious. This is probably my favourite choice of food though! Also a vegan vegetable pasty. There were three choices of vegan cake - carrot, chocolate fudge and coffee. We had the first two and they were very big portions. Sitting in the sunshine, listening to the birds singing and eating vegan goodies is my idea of heaven.

Pros: Vegan Homity Pie, Vegan options, Beautiful location

Great vegan cakes - Edit

Met our hiking group at this place. quite a steep incline to get there. I did not know it was a vegetarian vegan plave till I got there. Had a coffee cake, chocolate cake and carrot cake.

I think it's a small cafe with outdoor seating with some vegan food on the menu board.

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: Serves secretions

Basically a Tea House - Edit

After a very steep ascent to the top of the hill the promise of a drink and a bit of cake is very welcoming. Not much on offer here except tea coffee, cold drinks and some lovely vegan cakes. Not all cakes are vegan. It's not a bad place at all, with lovely gardens and views.

Pros: vegan cakes

Cons: steep climb, limited choice

Return to Malvern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has St Anns Well Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1412 times since Aug 2007.