Squeeze Me

Vasil Glavinov Br 14, Skopje, Macedonia, 1000

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cafe/restaurant serves tea, smoothies, milk substitutes, meals, sandwiches, some of which are vegan or can be made vegan. All food is freshly prepared to order.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by db2202000

Pleasant experience overall - Edit

The vegan options they've had so far (sandwiches, cakes) have been just delicious. Their almond milk coffee is delicious as well.

The atmosphere is very cozy and comfy, and the workers are quite pleasant as well.

The prices are slightly higher than other places, but I think it's worth it since the food and atmosphere are great.

Let's just hope they go fully vegan/vegetarian so I can give them 5 stars!

Amazing menu, cool interior, very good vibes - Edit

I stumbled into this place after noticing the sign outside saying 'juices smoothies salads' without any expectation and was blow away by the excellent selection of healthy food suitable for vegans, vegetarians and pescatarians.

I ordered a sandwich with hummus, tomato, and spinach, which was toasted and delicious. It cosy just 130 den.

I also tried a taste of the soup of the day, rocket, which tasted really amazing but I opted for the more filling option.

If I had a bigger budget I would have splashed out on one of the amazing sounding smoothies - made with nut milks and super foods like acai.

There were also healthy shots for 50den like ginger. Good little health boosts. The treats (brownies and cookies) looked really good too.

There is a big seating area outside plus a large inside room with awesome decor made from upcycled stuff. Very cool!

The staff were lovely and friendly, and I also met the owner Tanya (spelling unsure) who is really awesome and nice. She shared her story of becoming conscious of gold nutrition and starting the health-driven restaurant against the odds and it was very inspiring, so I was very glad to purchase food there and support her.

Definitely recommend this place to anyone! Would rate 5 stars if I was able to but as it is 'veg-friendly' it's not possible :).

Pros: Great healthy food and drink selection , Cool decor and relaxed atmosphere , Lovey staff

Good find - Edit

Good meal, well located in Skopje. Excellent carrot cake.

Return to Skopje Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Squeeze Me closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.