Sprouts Vietnamese Eatery

203-826-7310

6B, 6 Elizabeth St, Bethel, Connecticut, USA, 06801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese restaurant. Has separate vegetarian menu, but one should specify clearly to be sure. Many dishes come with tofu. Willing to customize. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by StacyH

Love this place! - Edit

I go a couple times a month for an affordable vegan lunch for myself and vegan kids. We love the spring rolls and pho soup the best. They offer non-veg stuff, so order the vegan to be sure. My kids like the tofu kids meal which is tofu, rice, cucumber and peanut sauce (specify vegan as some sauces have honey). Friendly family owned restaurant.

Pros: good value, friendly, good size portions

Cons: wish it were all vegan!

Incorrect Listing - Edit

I am vegan and my partner a vegetarian. This was one of the first locations we truly wanted to like as the name “Sprouts”, give it the image of a very green and vegetarian-friendly, if not vegan atmosphere. And most Asian places offer a lot of greens if you opt to stay away from the soup stock. But it irks me no end that this place is always on the list of vegetarian friendly places!
There is really nothing for me to eat there. Trust me, I have been there 3 times already. The soup always has chicken or fish stock in them. The noddles have egg, and unless you relish a bowl of tofu in hot water, I would recommend removing this listing from the choices of vegetarian places! Seriously, it irks me no end, that despite its incorrect listing, it is always there in the list, recommended as a vegetarian place! Has anyone even been there?!! Why is it even listed!!! I have and it’s in-correct! There are no vegetarian options! Trust me! Ugh!

Pros: No pros! It isn’t even vegetarian friendly,!

Cons: It is not a vegetarian place!

Sniles 06 May 2018 - I go there about once a week. They offer a delicious vegan pho, vegan spring rolls, salads, rice bowls and awesome sesame balls that are also GF. The owner totally understands veganism and I've had conversations with her about it.

Return to Bethel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Vietnamese Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.