Sprouts Farmers Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 505-988-1140

199 Paseo de Peralta (at DeVargas Center), Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, 87501

Part of market chain that offers both conventional as well some natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products. Deli, however, is not veg friendly. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Some vegan items - Edit

During our trip to Santa Fe, our innkeeper told us about Sunflower Market. We had never heard of it before as it hasn't expanded to California yet, but it's similar to Whole Foods. Since we were already at the DeVargas Center getting pizza at Pizza Etc, we decided to check it out. It's a very open floor plan with lots of bulk bins. There were some vegan items in the refrigerated and frozen sections, but not as much as I would have hoped. The grocery/beauty sections had many more vegan items. The beer selection is good too. Since I haven't been to any other Sunflower stores, I can't vouch on how similar this is to other locations, but based on what we saw at Whole Foods as well, it seems Santa Fe doesn't have as many vegans items available as other cities, but I do plan to visit another Sunflower Market to compare if I ever come across one again.

Pros: easy parking, open floor plan

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs, limited vegan items

Return to Santa Fe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1003 times since Jul 2010.