Sprouts Farmers Market

• Health Store
Contact 951-565-5400

475 E Alessandro Blvd (at Mission Grove Pkwy), Riverside, California, USA, 92508

Part of a market chain that stocks both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier food products. While majority of the extensive bulk food bins and fresh fruits and vegetable are not organic, there are small selections of organic available.

First Review by danakscully64

Love this store - Edit

I have been shopping at Sprout's since they opened. It's the only place I can get Yves veggie corn dogs. Delicious! Their produce is good and fairly priced. It's a little far for me but I try to go at least 3 times a month. The selection of California dates is amazing!

Pros: good prices, friendly, helpful staff

Cons: high fructose corn syrup in deli items

My Favorite Grocery Store - Edit

I stumbled across this Grocery Store and I am hooked!! They offer healthy options in every food group. I refuse to buy my meat elsewhere! I have always known that Organic items are the healthier choice but after I watched Food.Inc it has been the only option in regards to the meat I eat. Sprouts is the only Grocery Store that I can depend on to have Organic Free Range Chicken along with grass fed Organic Beef! FYI- the majority (Roughly 98%) of beef sold everywhere comes from cows that are grain/corn fed, a cow fed a corn diet is over 80% more likely to have E*coli then a grass fed cow. I think we all need to be aware of the crap we allow to enter our bodies and the damage it can/will cause. It's amazing that we will do tons of research on the safety of cars, carseats etc but we will consume anything that is put in front of us! I love myself, my family enough to shop at Sprouts! Hopefully, you are all smart enough to do the same! :)

Pros: Great Produce Selection, Grass Fed Organic Beef, Free Range Organic Chicken

Great store, Great location! - Edit

My neighborhood waited YEARS for this place to go in. I had been told about 3 years ago that a Henry's was going in to this location, but the plans kept getting delayed. When they actually started building, I was beyond excited. I had been driving to Corona weekly to buy produce and Quorn products (hard to find). I arrived to the Grand Opening and this place was PACKED. The place slowed down within the week and this became my favorite place to shop. The produce is ripe and affordable (the sales are great). Sprouts has bulk bins and items for many dietary restrictions (Gluten-free items are marked all around the store). I love their bulk coffee and grinder, perfect for my espresso machine. Sadly, it took them about 3 years to get this place in and about 2 months after, I moved out of state. To all those in the area, please enjoy it for me :)

Pros: Close to Homes, Carries Quorn, Variety of hard to find items

Cons: Some items expensive

2 Responses

Return to Riverside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1089 times since Oct 2009.