First Review by Pye

Nicest employees ever! - Edit

This is a great alternative store to go to buy my teas or other health items I can't find at HEB or Walmart. They have great sales each week on fruits and vegetables and other healthier alternatives to other foods I buy elsewhere. The customer service is the best. Always with a smile trying to help, unlike other places that always seen to have one rude employee. Love this store and am so happy it's In the valley.

Pros: Very friendly staff, Excellent products, Great sales

Where I get my vegan goods! - Edit

This is the only place where I can get all my vegan products like shampoos, hair dyes,has bath products, cosmetics, vegan cheese, meats, frozen pizzas/turkeys ice cream, chocolates,cereals, powdered meals, has organic high quality products. (all vegan but also has non-vegan stuff and a meat section) Also has a dried fruit nut section. And vegetables/fruits. (some organic).

Sun Harvest - Edit

Sun Harvest is basically a grocery store, with a large selection of veg friendly items, there is the frozen goods area, the dried nuts and fruits, different wheat and rices, and already prepared foods too, the ones that you just have to put in the microwave or oven. There was also like fish there, fyi.

Pros: Affordable, Easily Located, Wide Selection

Cons: Off a Main st, Few staff, when I went, Not as easily seen

Return to Mc Allen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2695 times since Apr 2008.