First Review by theveggietaste

very impressed - Edit

We went to sprouts last night for the first time and were very impressed with the veggie selection. There were so many vegan options such as various cheezes, Alfredo sauce, coconut and almond non-dairy products... We'll be retuning.
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 28, 2015

Pros: great selection

Cons: no veg hot bar

Best Market in Town!! - Edit

I LOVE this store... Everything for plant based lifestyle can be found here! There are weekly sales that have a variety of produce, bulk, and packaged items that can be tried for very reasonable prices. There is an enormous amount of vegan products, from soy milk to vegan protein powder. If your plant based diet goes beyond the food you eat, Sprouts also hosts a variety of skin care and beauty products.
Updated from previous review on Saturday October 04, 2014

Pros: Vegan friendly, Great sales, Extensive variety

Cons: Some items pricey, Bulk items bags could be better

I Love Sprouts Farmers Market :-) - Edit

I am so grateful that we have Spouts Farmers Market in Snellville, Ga. Normally I have to shop at several different stores to find my selections of groceries of vegetarian needs. I can find some veggie products at Walmart, ingles, and the Korean Farmers Market. Now I can shop for all vegetarian brands I need in one store, without having to drive to wholefoods or into Atlanta Yeah I love this store.

Pros: clean, convenienant , fully supplied

Return to Lawrenceville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 662 times since Jul 2014.