Sprouts Farmers Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
951-537-1975

2207 W Florida Ave, Hemet, California, USA, 92545

Market chain stocking both conventional foodstuff as well as natural and healthier products. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by HappyPaul

Great place to stock up! - Edit

Prices seemed very fare. We are traveling through and found this store to have a great variety of vegan brands and choices for its size. There is no other health food chain near by but if I lived here I would shop here. Lots of Daiya and Gardein prices in addition to others.

Decent frozen vegetarian selection - Edit

Although I do the bulk of the grocery shopping at another grocery store across the street, I still swing into Henry's once a week for the frozen vegetarian items we like. Henry's carries the Quorn brand of frozen veggie foods (which I personally prefer over another brand) such as "beef" grounds, naked chik'n cutlets (perfect chicken substitute for chicken parmesan, chicken katsu, Southwest chicken eggrolls, etc. - even Shake 'n' Bake), breaded chik'n cutlets, and chik'n tenders (perfect chicken substitue for stir-fry, orange chicken, or even boneless hot wings.) They also have a nice selection of frozen food by Amy's, and a limited selection of items from Tasty Bite (single-serving boxed heat-and-eat food from India.) For our family, Henry's doesn't carry all of the brands and items we buy from the main grocery store I go to, but it's still worth the quick trip to Henry's to get these essentials. The service is quick, and once when they were running low on one of these items, they quickly ordered more when I asked. It's nice to have these vegetarian options in a Hemet store.

Pros: frozen veg foods, fast service

Return to Hemet Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.