Sprout's Farmers Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 951-766-6746

1295 S State St Ste B, Hemet, California, USA, 92543

Part of market chain that offers many natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, vegan options, mockmeat, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products, deli and more. Previously Henry's Market.

First Review by HappyPaul

Decent frozen vegetarian selection - Edit

Although I do the bulk of the grocery shopping at another grocery store across the street, I still swing into Henry's once a week for the frozen vegetarian items we like. Henry's carries the Quorn brand of frozen veggie foods (which I personally prefer over another brand) such as "beef" grounds, naked chik'n cutlets (perfect chicken substitute for chicken parmesan, chicken katsu, Southwest chicken eggrolls, etc. - even Shake 'n' Bake), breaded chik'n cutlets, and chik'n tenders (perfect chicken substitue for stir-fry, orange chicken, or even boneless hot wings.) They also have a nice selection of frozen food by Amy's, and a limited selection of items from Tasty Bite (single-serving boxed heat-and-eat food from India.) For our family, Henry's doesn't carry all of the brands and items we buy from the main grocery store I go to, but it's still worth the quick trip to Henry's to get these essentials. The service is quick, and once when they were running low on one of these items, they quickly ordered more when I asked. It's nice to have these vegetarian options in a Hemet store.

Pros: frozen veg foods, fast service

Return to Hemet Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprout's Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 680 times since Aug 2007.