Sprouts Farmers Market - 38th

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 303-433-2350

4700 W 38th Ave (at Winona), Denver, Colorado, USA, 80212

Part of market chain that offers many natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, vegan options, mockmeat, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products, deli and more. Previously named Sunflower.

First Review by IBeeJen

Please Come To The East Coast! - Edit

I'll admit to resorting to processed vegan foods more often than I should. I would prefer to be one of those people who have a 'whole foods' diet most of the time, but I'm a bit too addicted to Tofurky and the like.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, I don't get to eat a lot of my favorite staples when eating out west. Through South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Colorado I find that the stores that DO carry items like Tofurky, So Delicious Coconut Milk Ice Cream and Amy's Organic Soups charge at least twice as much as back home, and sometimes three times as much. I can't afford those prices. So, when my friend in Colorado said that I HAD to check out Sunflower Farmers Market, I didnt hold out much hope.

Sunflower Farmers Market carried every single item I usually purchased at home, and their prices rivaled those of home! I was able to get all my 'processed vegan foods' but also all the fruits and veggies I wanted without running out of money.

Every single staff member I spoke to was cheerful, friendly and helpful. I never felt like I was taking them away from tasks they'd rather be doing or that I was asking questions they thought were silly (vegan q's are often thought of as silly out west in my experience). Whats more, they seemed to readily know the answers.

The expense of purchasing groceries was one of the few remaining arguments I ahd against moving out west. Sunflower resolved that issue with flying colors.

If you're near a Sunflower Farmers Market, looking for healthy foods, affordable produce and comfort vegan foods, definitely shop there.

Pros: Selection, Prices, Staff

Cons: Not on the east coast!

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market - 38th closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 974 times since Jul 2011.