Sprouts Farmers Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 310-591-1028

5660 Sepulveda Blvd (at Jefferson Blvd), Culver City, California, USA, 90230

Part of market chain. Stocks both conventional as well as some natural and healthier food products. While majority of the bulk food bins and fresh fruits and vegetable are not organic, a small selection of organic products is available. Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm

First Review by Chia

Sprouts is my favorite market - Edit

Overall I like it better than Trader Joes, Whole Foods, and "standard grocery" chains. I think they have an excellent selection of both food and health/beauty products. I like their bulk bins, and for a while this was a perfect location for me until I moved.

good for basic items - Edit

Since we were shopping at the Fox Hills mall across the street, we decided to check out Sprouts as we needed some groceries too. It has a wide open floor layout with an extensive bulk section in the middle. We avoided the meat section entirely and checked out the produce and bulk areas before heading over to the side aisles of dry goods. Sprouts has eco cleaners and beauty products as well as many other dry grocery items similar to Whole Foods, but in many cases, the prices were better. The selection wasn't as extensive as WF, but it has the basic stuff.

Pros: basic vegan items , friendly staff

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

Sprouts is great - Edit

They don't have a very good selection of Organic Produce, but all the organic dry goods and toiletries are here. I go for the chili mangos in the bulk section. Its not really that cheaper than whole foods so no real win over it.

A Hybrid Market - Edit

Was here in October 2010 for the first time and am pleased to review it on HappyCow. Sprouts is like a conventional supermarket (like Ralphs, Albertson, etc.) but combined with a natural food store. The natural food stuff is presented all to one side of the store, and the selections are extensive enough (not so much like Whole Foods but has all the basic natural food brands).

The Good: I found some stuff that I normally buy from Whole Foods but cheaper here.

Suggestion for Improvement: Need more organic choices. There is extensive bulk selection but none of it is organic.

Pros: cheaper than Whole Foods, great sale prices

Return to Culver City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 764 times since Oct 2010.