Sprout's Farmers Market

• Health Store
Contact 951-371-4227

120 W Ontario Ave, Corona, California, USA, 91720

Part of market chain that offers many natural food and products including vitamins, bulk, fresh fruit and vegetable, organic food, mockmeat, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products. Previously Henry's Market.

First Review by danakscully64

Great place to shop! - Edit

Henry's produce is plentiful - with a large array of organic choices.

Their selection of 'natural meats' satisfies my meat eating household - and meets (haha) my standard of reducing their toxin load.

The pantry section contains some hard to find items - but can be pricey..so I price shop for those items.

Management is responsive when you make a request to have an item stocked or brought back into the store (insert Dagoba chocolate here - and now they carry VEGAN chocolate bars - yippee!!!)

Pros: Produce, Great hours, Friendly staff

Cons: Pricey pantry items

Love it! - Edit

My first visit to this place was a few days ago and I was VERY impressed. I'm disappointed that we don't have a Whole Foods Market around, but this place definately is 2nd best! They have a large selection of inexpensive produce, tons of frozen vegetarian meals (Boca, Linda McCartney, Morningstar Farms, etc.), great bakery items (sugar free apple turnovers... yumm), and they sell FruitFull (the best fruit ice cream pops in the world)! I will definately return here soon!

Pros: Inexpensive, Great Selection

Cons: Far from my house

Return to Corona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprout's Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1294 times since Aug 2007.