Sprouts Farmers Market

• Health Store
Contact 303-463-4828

7725 Wadsworth Blvd (at 77th), Arvada, Colorado, USA, 80003

Vitamins, bulk foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, organic foods, vegan options, mockmeats, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products, deli and more. Previously named Sunflower.

First Review by Redheaded Vegan

Less than Impressed - Edit

I have to say, I want to love Sprouts, I really do, but I just can't. The store sits in what used to be Sunflower Market, and I miss them. They had a fairly good selection of organic produce, but Sprouts does not. Far from it, in fact, and much of what they do have comes packaged on styrofoam and shrink wrapped. Yuck. Yuck on so many levels.

That said, they are a decent sized store with a large variety of vegan/vegetarian friendly foods. I just happen to be someone who likes to eat mostly whole, organic foods.

The one thing they do have going for them is that they are open later than the other local health food type stores (Whole Foods and Vitamin Cottage) so on those rare occasions when I just have to have an Amy's frozen pizza with my RedBox movie, they are my go-to.

Pros: Open later than most, Variety of veggie convenience foods

Cons: Poor organic produce selection, Less than friendly employees

Return to Arvada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 407 times since Jan 2010.