Sprout Grocers

• Health-food-store Health Store

36 Kings Rd, Hyde Park, Townsville, Queensland, 4812

Health food store with a large range of organic fruits and vegetables and has gluten-free breads, vegan and vegetarian foodstuff including vegan cheese, biscuits, ice cream, pastries, and pasta. also organic skin care products and more. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by laniaitken

Great Service, Helpful Staff, Great Range - Edit

I have been to sprout many times and it stocks a great range of products that are healthy/vego/vegan which are extremely hard to find elsewhere! The staff are always happy to help me find things I'm after!

Pros: Variety, Helpful Staff, Nice Vibe

Cons: Small Portions

Non Vegetarian

Contributions +6

Sprout in not the only organic food store in TSV - Edit

If you like the friendly atmosphere normally associated with health/ alternative food stores, this is not the place for you. I have witnessed the store owner bullying staff and customers. It is for this reason that I only shop there if I can't get what I need from Organic Goodness. It must be said that Sprout does offer an excellent variety of organic, and otherwise hard to find, foods. They are no more expensive than any other organic food shop. Check expiry dates before purchase! They will sell them right up until the used my date at full price.

Pros: Variety

Cons: Owner bullies staff and Customers

Return to Townsville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprout Grocers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2070 times.