Spritz Restaurant and Bar

242-327-0762

Olde Towne Marina Plaza at Sandyport, Nassau, Bahamas, 60885

Serves meat, vegan options available. Kitchen could make vegan cheese pizza with Daiya cheese (not listed on website). Also has a spritz veggie burger and fries, a vegetariana pizza with eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms, a mixed green salad. 2 minutes from Sandyport Beaches Resort. Open Mon 5:00pm-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ShariBlackVelvet

Good pizza - Edit

A nice place right on the canals of Sandyport. They can make pizzas with vegan cheese (and gluten free if you want) that are very good. The staff can be a little grumpy but otherwise there is not much to complain about.

Pros: vegan pizzas with great taste

Cons: not very enthusiastic staff

Ask for their vegan cheese pizza - Edit

Great restaurant/bar with a few vegan options, 2 minutes walk from Sandyport Beaches Resort. The best thing about Spritz is that they can make vegan cheese pizza and have Daiya cheese shreds. It is not listed on the website as I write, but I enquired on their Facebook page as to what vegan options they had before I went to Nassau and they told me they had vegan cheese available. The first night I went, the waiter didn't think they had vegan cheese so disappointingly I had the veggie burger and fries instead (which was very nice though). The second night I actually spotted 'vegan cheese' mentioned in the menu so I asked the waiter. He asked the Chef and this time he said they DID have it. I checked the packaging to make sure - it WAS Daiya cheese shreds. It tasted amazing. Good value. I imagine the Bahamas don't get lots of vegans as there are no vegan or vegetarian restaurants at all (at the time of writing this), but Spritz having vegan cheese made up for it and I'd definitely go back again. I would recommend Spritz to everyone and hope more vegans go there and request a vegan cheese pizza so they keep stocking it! If you're not staying in Sandyport, just get the No. 10 Jitney bus (only costs $1.25) and get off opposite the Sandyport Beaches Resort sign. It's open till midnight so even if you have a late flight getting in, you can go there on your first night (as I did).

Pros: Vegan cheese!, Free wifi, Good value

Return to Nassau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spritz Restaurant and Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.