Spritz

Oude Koornmarkt 11, Antwerpen, Belgium, 2000

100% plant based Italian trattoria offering full meals as of Sep 2020. Open Thu-Sun 18:00-22:00. Closed Mon-Wed.

Categories: Vegan, Italian, European

First Review by MarjonDeBoodt

aureliethomass

Points +21

03 Sep 2020

Delicious Italian GOODNESS

Ever since this restaurant opened I wanted to go and today we finally got the time and a place! (I suggest to make a reservation in advance)
The food is OUTSTANDING!
My boyfriend who is not vegan was amazed by the food as well!
From starter to desert, we were blown away!
A must for every vegan (& non vegan if you ask me)
Price is very reasonable for the quality of food!
Will definitely be back soon for more foodgasms!

MarthaVRoey

Points +16

22 Aug 2020

delicious vegan food

Lovely new Italian restaurant in Antwerp city. Great for an all vegan dinner or apero. Amazing food and friendly staff!

Updated from previous review on 2020-08-22

Pros: 100% vegan, delicious food, friendly staff

Cons: only open for dinner

AlexanderTngy

Points +30

15 Aug 2020

Simply great!

Delicious Italian food with a vegan twist! The Limoncello Spritz is great! Very good and friendly service

JanDekeyser

Points +18

11 Aug 2020

Geweldig!

Wat een lekker eten, wij hadden de calamari fritti, gefrituurde oesterzwammen als voorgerecht, heerlijk! Hoofdgerecht een bloemkoolcotelet met salsa verde, patatjes, kerstomaatjes en olijven, fantastisch! Wij gaan terug.

Pros: Enkel plant-based!

nancyre

Points +32

08 Aug 2020

Best of Antwerp

This is the best vegan Antwerp has to offer. If you are able to eat 1 meal in Antwerp, eat at Spritz. You won’t be disappointed.

Pippa2811

Points +50

07 Aug 2020

Most delicious food I've ever had!

Being unable to go on holiday due to the pandemic this restaurant brought us right to the heart of Italy. Couldn't have had a more authentic experience from the Italian speaking waiters to the delicious negronis and the mouthwatering food! Starting with different variations of negorni's we then ordered Calamari Fritti and the appetizers platter which had a large variety of original Italian appetizers. I want to give special praise to a truffel cheese the likes of which I've never tasted before, so good! We followed this up with the special of Cotoletta alla Milanese, the Pappardelle al Porcini and the Funghi alla Finanziera (going with he whole family gives you the opportunity to sample many different dishes 😅). All were exquisite (and vegan of course)! I cannot pick a favorite and will be back to try the rest of the menu soon! To top off the evening we tried the home made Limoncello, the tiramisu and had cappuccinos and espressos. We ended up ordering a ton of things, because everything on the menu makes your mouth water, but we were extremely full as the portions are quite large!
We really had the perfect experience and we will be back many times!! The host are absolutely charming, and even though you are in the bussiest restaurant street in Antwerp, they make it feel like you are on a quaint terras somewhere at a family owned restaurant in Italy. I cannot recommend them enough!

Pros: Exquisite food, Charming, friendly staff

CharlotteVandenBroeck

Points +19

Vegetarian
18 Jul 2020

Italian Perfection

I've been looking for a vegan Italian restaurant for so long and Spritz is absolutely perfect! During my first visit, I've ordered so much because I just wanted to try out the whole menu. Sadly, I didn't have room for dessert, but don't worry, I'll be coming back😁It was so good and the staff was super friendly. I really can't recommend this place enough!

I was especially impressed with the Calamari Fritti and Limoncello Spritz, which is a drink with limoncello, prosecco and soda.

Updated from previous review on 2020-07-18

Pros: A lot of options, Your favorite Italian dishes, Friendly staff

manoj_v96

Points +32

03 Jul 2020

Amazing! Best vegan italian!!!

Really loved eating at spritzz. Great and delicious food, great service and loving the Italian vibe! I really recommend this place! Loved the anitpasto misto! Omg the cheese. I died! You have to try them.

Pros: Great and delicious food, Great service , Perfect location

froefroe

Points +72

28 Jun 2020

Very good food and wine!

As a starter we had the bruschetta and calamari and it immediately set the tone! Deliciously seasoned and big portions! As main dish we had pasta with mushrooms, a lasagna with tofu and eggplant and a tomato carpaccio as a side dish, again we were swept away by the great taste and balance of the flavors! Accompanied with a big glass of red wine we had our tummy super nourished but yes we could not leave this place without trying the tiramisu!!!
Super cosy place and friendly service!!
Definitely recommend this place!!!

ChloéCrols

Points +15

Vegetarian
22 Jun 2020

nothing but love for Spritz

The chef Luna, is A MA ZING. The food is really tasty, many many flavors which come together just perfect. I don’t like cold tomatoes, she made bruschetta with cold tomatoes for me to try. I asked for more lol.
If you want to have a cosy evening with friends or family or you want to go on a date, you won’t regret this place.

Pros: Not expensive for what you get, Friendly staff , It’s all vegan!

Cons: If you haven’t been there yet, go go go

mherm

Points +219

09 Sep 2019

Cosy Italian bar

Little cosy Italian bar in Antwerp with a lot of vegan options on the menu. We ordered a bruschetta (thin slice of bread grilled with tasty olive oil and a lot of herbs, finished with a lot of fresh tomatoes) as snack and really enjoyed it. Once and a while this bar organises vegan events such as vegan pizza night, vegan cheese tasting,... . The owner told us that this bar will be fully vegan in the future, so we are very curious how the new recipes will taste.

LaurenceUvin

Points +16

07 Sep 2019

De beste vegan italiaan dat ik ken!

Waw! De vegan cheese platter was veruit de beste die ik ooit heb geproefd. Een vegan italiaan kom je niet vaak tegen, en deze was was op en top. Heel goeie en vriendelijke bediening! Echt een aanrader

Pros: Vriendelijke bediening, Heerlijk eten, Mooie locatie

MarjonDeBoodt

Points +24

08 Jun 2019

Heerlijk gegeten, fijne ontvangst.

Voldoende vegan opties, de 2 gerechten die wij genomen hebben waren heerlijk, rustige en aangename sfeer.

Return to Antwerpen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spritz closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2078 times.