Sprinkles Cupcakes

• Bakery Bakery
702-733-0522

3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Chain of traditional cupcake shops but offers usually 1 or 2 vegan cupcake options (like a red velvet cupcake) and gluten-free as well.

First Review by seasara

best cupcake - Edit

SOOO YUMMY, if in the area of a sprinkles cupcakes, for sure get the vegan cupcake. Only one option though:(

Pros: fantastic , fluffy and moist , good price

Cons: only one option

Vegan Cupcake Love - Edit

Even though they only have one vegan option, it is totally worth it to stop in if you are down this way.

I thought I had saw Sprinkles listed on HappyCow, so when I walked by I had to run in and check. I asked the friendly cashier and he told me they have a vegan red velvet cupcake. I got one for my friend and I to share.

They told us it would be a couple minutes as they were freshly frosting one for us. It came out in a cute paperbag with an adorable Sprinkles sticker on it. My friend and I pulled it out and immediately got excited because they add a candy V on the top for the vegan ones. The added touch of that was enough to sell me as a lifetime customer haha!

Now to get to the good stuff, the cupcake was moist, sweet and absolutely delicious. The frosting had a "cream cheese" taste to it that was absolutely perfect. And honestly probably the best vegan cupcake I've ever had and that says a lot because I've had a lot of vegan cupcakes in my day haha!

The building also needs mention. The outside has the most adorable flashing lights (of course, it's Vegas) which in itself entices you to go in. The sidewalks outside have adorable "Hollywood" stars that say things like dark chocolate. What a cute touch! Inside is not overly big but it was comfortable for us and they have a line of chairs looking out the window so you can gorge on your cupcake right there.

Pros: vegan option , Delicious, Inexpensive

Cons: Only one vegan option

One option.. - Edit

Currently Sprinkles only has one vegan option which is a Red Velvet cupcake. It's super dense, soft and pretty big. You could definitely share. I would rate higher if they added more options to their menu, but the Red Velvet is worth a trip by itself.

Updated from previous review on 2017-11-01

Cons: Limited selection

Red Velvet Deliciousness - Edit

I try to stop here any time I'm in Vegas. They always have a vegan option, usually (maybe always?) Red Velvet. The frosting is delicious and vegan, and you can get an extra little serving of frosting for like 50c or something (if you really want a sugar high).

Pros: Delicious

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprinkles Cupcakes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.