Spring Rolls

Contact 919-783-8180

4361 Lassiter Mill Rd Ste 100 (at North Hills), Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, 27609

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese and Pan-Asian cuisine with 2 pages listing vegetarian food, including a large selection of mock meat dishes. Owners make sauce in-house. Most of the mock meat is texturized chicken style, but a few shrimp dishes are served as well. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Chinese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by kdpowell

Manager was not there - Edit

We've had a lot of good meals here, while somewhat inconsistent. They have different vegan faux meats on the menu although they aren't always all available. This week they had soy gluten back on the menu, so I ordered it. It was inedible. I never send food back but I couldn't even swallow this. I asked if they could remake it with tofu. The waiter said yes and that the meal would be comped. He told me he put the order in and we wait. We wait like 45 minutes and he brings the check. Our kids are tired at this point so I ask for the food to go. He says what? I say the tofu. He comes back with a little to-go container of fried tofu, no sauce, no veggies. He claims this is all his manager will allow, meanwhile the manager won't come out to talk to us. Needless to say we will never eat there again. We should have known something was wrong when we ordered spring rolls as an app and they came out a minute later. My husband asked if they had a bowl of hot spring rolls sitting back there. Seems like some cheapskate doesn't want to waste product like unwanted apps or old freeze-dried soy gluten sitting in the back of the freezer.

Pros: Food is usually great

Cons: Faux meats are not always available, Some faux meats are great, others not at all

Pan Asian Cuisine. - Edit

This resturant serves nice appetizers, and specializes in mock meat. You get well flavored sauce and a lot of crunchy vegetables mixed into your dish as a plus. They have about 5 specialized vegetarian selections.

Pros: good value, excellent food , friendly staff

Huge Selection of Vegetarian menu items - Edit

There's a lot to choose from at this restaurant. The atmosphere is so-so.. but the service is good. They have booths and tables. It's a bit dark in there.. makes it difficult to read the menu. The staff is knowledgeable about the menu items. The food is good. It's not really high-class, and the prices are about what you'd expect for the North Hills area. Something is missing, though, and I can't quite figure out how to verbalize it.... maybe somebody else would have some more insight.

Pros: selection, location, service

Cons: atmosphere, prices, night-clubby looking

Return to Raleigh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spring Rolls closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2028 times since Apr 2011.