Spluffin Store

+49-15776829021

Revaler Straße 12, Berlin, Germany, 10245

Serves meat, vegan options available. The bakery that invented the "spluffin," a splitterbrötchen - muffin hybrid. Uses regional produce and spelt, no eggs or additives. Serves also coffee, fresh juice and smoothie, soup, and grilled sandwiches. Open Wed-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-5:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, European, German, Non-veg

First Review by unmond

Amazing Spluffin Experience - Edit

We stumbled upon this little bakery when we made our way down Revaler Straße. Having loved Slitterbrötchen (a traditional and quite popular slightly sweet baked good from Berlin) as a child, I felt obliged to go in and have a look. Everything they had (sweet and savoury) looked so good, and I was happy to see that several vegan options were available and clearly labeled.
I opted for the vegan "Nuss Nougat Lauge“ spluffin and was not disappointed. It tasted exactly like I remembered my last splitterbrötchen, and the added nutella-like chocolate spread filling made it 100% better.
Thank you for the invention and veganisation of the spluffin!

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spluffin Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.