Spiced by Billu's

( 1 review )

Shop 7, 7/33 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo, New South Wales, 2000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant on the water. Labels allergens, vegan and vegetarian options. Vegans could get mixed vegetable curry, spiced eggplant, and daal takda.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by RayB

Great food, double check ‘vegan’ items - Edit

I’ll preface this review by saying that I’ve eaten here a number of times and I really love it. It’s a lovely setting by the water, the staff are super friendly and helpful and the food I’ve eaten has been great.

However, there are a few items on the menu that are incorrectly labelled as ‘vegan’ that are definitely not, most notably a lamb dish and another dish that contains some sort of cheese. Its made me wonder whether other dishes labelled ‘vegan’ are actually vegan or not. Its not a problem for me as I usually order the same dishes that I know are definitely vegan, but for people who are unsure or who don’t read the full menu description, they might be caught out.

Overall, it’s a great place and I would recommend going here, just be weary of the menu and make sure you know what you’re ordering

Pros: Great food, really nice flavours, Very friendly staff, Nice to sit by the water

Cons: incorrectly labelled vegan items on menu

Return to Barangaroo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spiced by Billu's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.