Spice Thai and Sushi

904-501-6061

3895 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, Florida, USA, 33801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi and Thai food. Could get veggie sushi roll with cucumber, avocado, and vegetable; a sweet potato roll that can be steamed; and curry with coconut milk. Open Mon 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:30pm, Wed-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by megsthehuman

Super Yum! - Edit

This is one of my favorite Lakeland restaurants! It used to be my go to restaurant, pre-veganism. I was so sad to say goodbye, but to my surprise, Spice has a few delicious vegan options that I definitely recommend trying out!

Pros: not too expensive , multiple vegan options, delicious

vegan/veg-friendly Thai! - Edit

I LOVE going to Spice. They have various vegetarian (and also vegan) sushi. I almost always order their yellow curry with tofu. It's fantastic. My boyfriend loves Pra Ram (peanut sauce) and tofu also. They know us when we come and know our dietary needs. Their lunch special comes with a chicken and rice soup, but they always give us an extra spring roll instead. We love the Yummy Roll. (Tempura sweet potato).

Pros: intimate atmosphere, so flavorful and quality presentation, vegetarian menu sections (sushi also)

Cons: I can't go everyday!

Return to Lakeland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spice Thai and Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.