Spice of India

760-949-8811

15751 Main St, Hesperia, California, USA, 92345

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant whose menu has a vegetarian section for main entrees; throughout the menu you'll find other choices as well. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by zergilicious

best Indian food I've ever had - Edit

I went with a friend that was particularly on the particular side to say the least haha! The waiter had the best patience and guidance of all time. The food was spot on and the spice was perfect. I would totally come here again if I lived near by. I will def visit again when I'm in town. Strongly recommend it. 😊

Plenty of Vegan Options - Edit

As a vegan, I love that their menu is labeled with vegan options, though it seems there may be some typos or recent change of ingredients for the Daal Makhani, which lists butter and cream. According to the waiter, the vegan items do not use any butter or ghee and only use vegetable oil. He also assured me the rice only used vegetable oil as well. I had the Chana Masala (mild). It was very flavorful and had a good balance between spice and tart (tomatoes). My only complaint is that there isn't enough rice for all the curry, and that additional rice costs extra. Overall, delicious food and plenty of vegan options. Next time, I might get an order of Roti, which IIRC is vegan.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Good flavors

Cons: Not enough rice per bowl of curry, Menu may be a bit confusing (e.g., Daal Makhani)

Return to Hesperia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spice of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.