SpaJuiceBar

954-769-1806

1217 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, 33301

Organic cold pressed juice bar serving elixirs, herbal boosters, smoothies, acai/pitaya bowls, light food, and dessert. Grab-and-go setup with bar seating and a table. A parking garage is across the street. Open Mon-Tue 8:00am-6:00pm, Wed-Fri 8:00am-7:30pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by VeganNole

must visit! - Edit

I came to Ft. lauderdale for work and hadnt been able to have a proper breakfast for a week! Luckily I found this beautiful place via Happy Cow.
Best breakfast I had ever, ordered thw raw muesli w/ almond milk and a banana maca mocha smoothie ❤️

They even agreed to let me have the smoothis in my stainless steel bottle and had a really nice talk with a cool guy from Israel who works there.

Gotta visit them!!

Pros: delucious treats, zero waste options available, amazing staff

It's Yummy - Edit

You can't believe how happy I was when I tried it! I never have been more energized!

Pros: Good service, Tasty Drinks, Nice Smell

yum! - Edit

The raw vegan bowls were so good! Must try the Alfredo and the veg bowl with sesame dressing!

spajuicebar 03 May 2017 - Thank you, we are so happy you enjoyed our food, come back soon.

Awesome smoothies and raw vegan food. - Edit

I love their smoothies but their raw vegan zucchini lasagna and zucchini Alfredo are to die for. One of my favorite places to get food in Broward. Healthy but so much flavor. Definitely a must.

Pros: healthy , raw, tasty

spajuicebar 03 May 2017 - Thank you, we are happy to serve you. Come back soon

Return to Fort Lauderdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has SpaJuiceBar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.