Spaghetti Western

( 1 review )

111 King William St, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern Italian American cuisine in a funky themed restaurant spread over three levels - saloon bar, dining hall, and the parlour. Several standard menu items are or can be veganised, including zucchini fries, zuccihini is still my name (minus ricotta), and some side dishes. On request will make off-menu vegan dish on request using whatever's available on the day. Offers a 'feed me' menu which is a steady stream of dishes: vegans should book ahead though not necessary. Staff know what vegan means and can tell you which wines are vegan. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-2:00am.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Mystic_Donkey

Super fresh and amazing service - Edit

This is a really funky little venue that manages to pull off the theme without being tacky.

The food is super fresh and service is incredible. Twice we've wandered in off the street without a reservation and asked if they could do a vegan version of the 'feed me' menu (not advertised).

The second time we didn't realise we'd arrived 15 minutes before the kitchen was due to close and there wasn't a moment's hesitation in delivering a bountiful feast. The quality and sheer volume of food on both occasions was incredible and left us with enough take-away for another meal at home, with around 75% of the dishes different. Clearly these chefs know what they're doing and make the best of the freshest product on the day.

Service is absolutely outstanding.

Pros: Vegan 'feed me' menu, Outstanding service, Funky surroundings

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Spaghetti Western closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.