Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

CLOSED: Spaghetti and Samosas

Park Lane, Farm 15, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India, 110070

Vegan restaurant opened 2015 by an Italian-Indian couple. Offers Indian and Italian cuisines without animal products. Hosts events and workshops. Set amongst trees on half acre Vasant Kunj farm house, near Fortis Hospital. Reported closed, Nov 2017.

Categories: Vegan, Pizza, Indian, International, Italian, Take-out, Asian

First Review by mariasolanki

hooligansharma

Contributions +30

17 Nov 2017

Wrong address! - Edit

Don't know where we ended up. Avoid!

SagarMehta

Contributions +19

17 Sep 2016

No brainer snack place - Edit

This is not a place where you can hog a meal or any speciality. So please set expectations right. Ambience, Food and far inside location is not suitable to make a deliberate plan to visit. In food, Except milk substitute they are using over the shelf material to make vegan items like french fries, smileys or burger made out of frozen patty. Pricing is really not matching the food. Careless ness is even coke was poured from big bottle and lost bit if fizz and freshness. Please don't expect decent substitutes of normal food here. On top, the direction are wrong. Misguiding rating. I wish the owners take a note and make needed changes in this listing. I have support for any vegan movement. I've visited vegan places in Bangalore, Goa and Pondicherry and please see my feedback relatively.

Cons: Isolated, Quite Expensive for the quality and serv

Marionvegan

Contributions +132

14 Jun 2016

Please please try harder! - Edit

I wish I could give the ONLY vegan restaurant in Delhi a good review, I really do, but we were highly disappointed to see how little enthusiasm was put into this place, especially after reading the other great reviews! Our only guess is that they have changed something as the pictures we saw and the fantastic website are nothing like where we ate. We were so excited to go to this restaurant that we even walked there in the heat twice (we didn't find it the 1st time). I assume it must have changed recently as when we arrived, we were told "it's a cafe and not a restaurant", as "there aren't many vegans here". (If the food is delicious non-vegans will eat there too!) The restaurant is within some kind of huge daycare, which I don't mind, but it felt like that was their main or only priority. The menu didn't have many options and some weren't available. I really really hope they try a little harder, as the ONLY vegan in Delhi has so much potential of doing well!! Some signs would also help find this place as not one sign with the name was to be seen, the reason why we didn't find it the first time... (posting picture of nuggets, burger and menu of when I went).

Pros: The waiter was nice

Vibha

13 May 2016

Hugely reccomended - Edit

I met Maria while Spaghetti and Samosas was still under construction.Her dedication, commitment and enthusiasm to create the very first 100% Vegan restaurant in the Capital of the 2nd most populated country on the globe was endearing. She has worked hard, while taking care of a toddler, to open this space.
The dinner she whipped me up was so insanely delicious; I almost couldn't believe the quality and taste of the Cannoli she concocted - it was the best I ever had!
I cannot stress just how amazing I feel about this initiative by Maria, and creating a space where Vegans can eat in a relaxed manner, fully sure that their food is as they cook at home - just tastier if anything! Spaghetti and Samosas is a milestone - an example - which others will follow in the years to come, hopefully. I urge everyone to think about what they put on their plate; and how that affects their bodies and other sentient beings that we share this world with.
I feel fitter and younger at 34, than I did in my teens and 20s, just because of the way I chose to eat a few years ago.
Thank you for opening the 1st Vegan restaurant in Delhi, Maria. Here's hoping others will follow suit.
Hugely recommended!

Pros: Nutrititous, Clean, Peaceful

Chris Bastian

19 Apr 2016

Wonderful place and vegan cuisine - Edit

This is a wonderful vegan place, I loved the mom's there, and the homemade ice cream is absolutely delicious too! Staff members are super friendly too - full recommendation!!

Pros: Delicious food, Pure vegan, Friendly staff

Lauza

Contributions +6

Non Vegetarian
14 Apr 2016

Lovely place for a family meal - Edit

The place is situated little out of the way so u may have trouble getting there the first time. The food is great my kid looks forward for their fries and burgur and I look forward to the coffee. The food is healthy and fresh and piping hot the fresh juices are really delicious and made when order is place.

Pros: Healthy food, Play area, Gym

Rajeev Khanna

10 Apr 2016

Cool Vegan Place - Edit

Tasty Vegan food, Tofu-Chili's or mushroom chilli are my favorite. What I like about this place this that it is away from the city and has lot of space for your kids to enjoy their free space.
Updated from previous review on Sunday April 10, 2016

Pros: Healthy Vegan Food, Swimming Pool, Huge Play Area

BharatMalla

Contributions +22

10 Apr 2016

Wow Vegan Restaurant In Delhi - Edit

This place is really amazing I have been here so many times, quiet and away from city I love to spend few times in alone with vegan food and this place is my first priority.

Ask them to place your table outside in the lawn under the tree order your vegan drinks and meal and enjoy!!.

Pros: Vegan food, We can see child playing, Quiet and away from city

hippywoman

Contributions +213

09 Feb 2016

Vegan restaurant in Delhi - Edit

This vegan restaurant has an interesting set up as it seems to share space with a childcare centre. It’s a little difficult to find (there's no signage) but the people are very nice and there's an adorable friendly goat at the back. The menu has changed since the last review (E. g. burgers, chips, pasta, veg. nuggets, ice cream) but we really liked the food.

mariasolanki

Contributions +21

11 Nov 2015

Mind blowing amazing and awesome center in the cit - Edit

Wow, just wow. I can't believe these things have NO DAIRY.
Everything is spot on with tastes. The brownies are the best I have ever had, vegan or non vegan and the tiramisu is exactly like how my Italian family use to make. Cannolis? wowwwwww. I'm not a fan of Indian yogurt things but my three friends are obsessed with it.
Also great area for kids to play.

Pros: great variety of menu, affordable, food is out of this world

Cons: not easily accessible with public transp, food takes time bcuz it's made fresh

Return to New Delhi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Spaghetti and Samosas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.