Space Burger

Contact 0211 -8632655

Neustrasse 41, Dusseldorf, Germany, 40213

Serves meat, vegan options available. Nerdy place with extravagant burgers, of which 5 are vegan (as of Nov 2015). Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:30pm, Fri 11:30am-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-10:00pm. Holiday hours are same as Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by Cow_O

All can be made vegan - Edit

As of Febr 2017, all burger types including cherry (!) can be made vegan. We tried, it worked, even minus garlic and onions. Waiters cool guys. Two subway away stops f/ central train station. Cash only. In contrast to other reviewers, I found it normally priced for an inner city (hard party area) restaurant. Three types of fries.

Cons: Cash only

I would avoid - Edit

Whether you like this place or not depends upon your view of deep fried veggie patties that are mushy. I've heard the tofu slabs (literally, tofu slabs) are not good either, but I chose the veggy patty. The sauces were delicious and I liked the creativity, but ultimately, this place needs a better veggie burger. Deep fried mush is not for me.

Verry good! - Edit

I have visited this restaurant multiple times during my time in Düsseldorf and have always enjoyed the food and the cozy atmosphere. Allthough the space theme is not too obvious, neither on the meny, nor in the decor, it is a verry nice place with really good food and pleanty of vegan options.

Pros: Many vegan options, Decently sized portions

Cons: No vegan dessert

AWFUL! - Edit

DON'T, just don't go there! Prices are incredibly high and the burgers are unedible! Left all the burger on the plate, the waitress didn't even care. The patty has absolutely no taste, the bun tastes bad and even the toppings are disgusting. Total waste of money, left to the nearest asian place to eat some vegan pho.

Pros: nothing

Cons: expensive, no taste, apathetic service

Bästa burgarna - Edit

Hela fem burgare på menyn som är veganska. Alla i olika smakriktningar. Härlig, lite skruvad inredning och bra personal.

Pros: Vegoburgare utöver det vanliga, Älskar menyerna, Miljön

Cons: De engelska menyerna var inte uppdaterade , Kan vara lite hög volym

Great restaurant! - Edit

Great food, great service and great prices. I had the "Veganotti", best vegan burger I ever had. Instead of the vegetable burger you can also choose tofu.
The menu explicitly says that any burger on the menu can be made with the vegan bun but then also gives you some preselected vegan options (including vegan cheese!).

There is a whole separate section of the menu for vegetarian rather than vegan but I didn't check what the differences were exactly.

Fries were a bit salty although I still enjoyed them, but if you don't like that, perhaps ask them to cut back on the salt a bit for you.

Salad was nice and fresh. After ordering the vegan burger the waiter asked me if I wanted a yoghurt dressing on my salad or oil/vinegar instead.

Best was the service, very attentive and quick but not in a way that they constantly bother you.

All that for such reasonable prices make me jealous of people living in Düsseldorf!

Pros: great vegan and vegetarian options, knowledgeable staff , great for eating with meat eaters

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Space Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.