Soy House

360-393-4857

400 W Holly St, Bellingham, Washington, USA, 98225

Serves meat, vegan options available. Most items have a veggie choice (usually tofu). Has plenty of vegan dishes and gluten free items. Local meetup for vegans. The owners welcome vegans, so please let them know if you are a vegan. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm. Seating ends 30 minutes before closing time.

Category: Ovo, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by BeeMcC

many vegan options - Edit

The downtown staff is very knowledgeable on vegan options. The pho is really good. My vegan meetup group eats there often. Great location and atmosphere.

Pros: number of vegan options, good quality food, location

A great Vegan friendly haven! - Edit

We have been eating here for years and really appreciate the vegan options they offer. I agree with the other reviewers that the pho is amazingly good! I go between the pho with added vegetables and the Thai pizza! The crust is light and wonderful and they have Mac and Jack African Amber on tap which is also a favorite! We have enjoyed eating outside on the patio and have been lucky enough to bring our pooch to sit with us too, always a plus with us! They are friendly and do a great job of serving good food! Give Soy House a try!

Pros: Amazing Pho, Nice and bright inside, Friendly staff

Cons: None!

great!! - Edit

many vegan options and great food

Pros: excellent food, many options, friendly staff

Best Vegan Pho In Town! - Edit

The Soy House is amazing. They are super knowledgeable about vegan diets and will accommodate any dietary restrictions. If you are looking for a super flavorful and satisfying pho, get the tofu pho with the vegetable broth. They will add veggies to if you want. Their veggie broth is the best I've ever tasted. I need to get my hands on that recipe!
Updated from previous review on Monday April 25, 2016

Pros: Tons of vegan options.

Return to Bellingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soy House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.