South Kitchen + Spirits

904-475-2362

3638 Park St, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32205

Serves meat, vegan options available. Southern style cuisine restaurant whose menu has labels for vegan food, which includes chargrilled tempeh, big superfood salad, tempeh wrap, black eyed pea tomato stew, navy bean hummus. Plenty of seating and large bar selection. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by DNice88

Great Food, Price and Atmosphere! - Edit

My husband and I visited on a Saturday afternoon and we were delighted to find outdoor seating on a beautiful day! Food was excellent. I had the Superfood Tempeh Wrap-stuffed with grilled tempeh, kale, cabbage, crunch quinoa, sunflower seeds dressed in a tequila lime vinaigrette. My husband ordered the Black Eye Pea and Tomato Stew with a Little House Salad. I tasted the stew and it way very tasty. He said he salad was fresh and very good. We could have shared my wrap - it was huge! Menu is well marked showing Vegan, Vegetarian (dairy) and GF. They also have meat choices so it makes a great place to go with non vegan/veg friends. Although several of the sides were vegetarian only two were Vegan. (Fries and Black Eye Pea Salad) The waitstaff were very friendly and knew the menu and could answer my questions. We'll be going back soon!

Pros: Menu items are well marked: Vegan, Vegetarian, GF, Friendly staff, reasonable price, Indoor and Outdoor seating

Cons: Only two sides were vegan.

Great place for vegans! - Edit

Relatively new restaurant in Avondale/Riverside area. I got the big superfood salad with tempeh and it was HUGE and very filling. Would like to go back and try their other vegan options.

Pros: Large portions, Delicious tempeh, Can easily accomodate large groups

Cons: No vegan dessert

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has South Kitchen + Spirits closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.