Souper Salad - Metro

602-678-5466

10005 N Metro Parkway E, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85051

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of a large nationwide soup and salad bar chain. All-you-can-eat buffet salad bar, plus special of the day, fruits, breads and soups. Ingredients are not organic. Online menu denotes all vegan items: soupersalad.com/Special%20Diets.pdf

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by FunkydP

It's a Stew, It's a Pho, No it's Souper Salad - Edit

Before dining at Souper Salad, I thought that perhaps "Souper" was a play on the word "super" and I envisioned some bullet proof it's-a-bird-it's-a-plane-no-it's-super-salad salads.

I thought, the restaurant would offer some unique choices of salad and soups which I hadn't seen before. Maybe there would be many different kinds of ingredients and surely some gourmet items as well.

Not! Total disappointment. Apparently the place I envisioned would need to be called Souper Douper Salad, because the choices at this restaurant are regular everyday buffet items. For such an extensive bar, you would think the cook could tie a cape on some of those plates and let 'em soar.

I was turned off by the number of salad choices that were covered in too much dressing, and I opted to create my own salad and have a bowl of regular veggie soup.

Didn't bother to re-up for seconds. Maybe I wasn't hungry enough.

Pros: Multiple choices, Inexpensive

Cons: Lacking presentation, Underwhelming food, Lacking raw foods

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Souper Salad - Metro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.