Souper Salad

281-548-1122

20030 US Hwy, 59 N, Humble, Texas, USA, 77338

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of a large nationwide soup and salad bar chain. All-you-can-eat buffet salad bar, plus special of the day, fruits, breads and soups. Ingredients are not organic. Online menu denotes all vegan items: soupersalad.com/Special%20Diets.pdf Open daily.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by bossman

Home Style - Edit

I am a fan of Souper Salad. I am a fan of baked Russet and Sweet potatoes, hearty soups, fresh cut melons, and big salads. Though it is a little over priced, this is where I go when I want to eat like I want to at home but low on groceries. I can not remember how the food was labeled in the past, but want I am sure of is that for the last 3 months there is A SOUP and A SALAD DISH that are clearly marked VEGAN. It is true that the dressings are questionable, but I choose salsa. I would like a vegan bread choice.

Pros: Fresh, Quick, All You Can Eat

Cons: not fully vegan, no allergen info, price

Not Veg-friendly - Edit

Just because a restaurant serves a salad, doesn't make it veg-friendly. There is no way to tell what's in their soups and the servers have no idea. When last I went there I didn't really get a meal, just a big dinner salad. There is pasta, but their sauce is a meat-flavored spaghetti sauce. As a vegan, I would have had more options at a steakhouse.

Pros: salad was fresh, oil and vinegar available, nice servers

Cons: few to no choices, could be cleaner, uninformed staff

dragonflytotem 09 Feb 2017 - I have to agree with the above review. I've gone there for lunch several times as there are very few vegan options in the Kingwood or Humble area. This is nothing more than a fairly basic salad bar, and you have to be selective to make sure that you don't grab something that isn't vegan. They do have an Italian dressing, but although it is labeled as fat free you can tell that it does not seem to be like any fat free Italian that I've ever seen as it is very thick. Bottom line, if you have no other choice this can do in a pinch.

Return to Humble Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Souper Salad closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.