Souper Jenny

404-846-2233

4274 Peachtree Rd NE (at Kendrick Rd), Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30319

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cozy and casual cafeteria-style restaurant. Offers breakfast, lunch entrees, soups, and salads, juice bar, and coffee. Offers cooking classes. Has Wi-Fi. Previously named Brookhaven Bistro. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Swansonbuns

Souper Jenny is my jam! - Edit

I have gone here so many times I can't even say what dishes I've tried. I will say that I have never had anything that wasn't mouthwatering good. I'm serious. This place is amazing. I had the Thai Carrot soup yesterday and it was so good. There's not anything bad I can say. I do wish they had a bit more vegan sandwich options. And sometimes I wish they would keep the cheese on salads on the side. Because everything is already pre-mixed, the delicious looking salads that have just one ingredient that isn't vegan (the cheese) are off-limits. Other than that, I love this place. I even bought their Souper Jenny Goes Vegan cookbook.

Pros: So freaking delicious.

Cons: No vegan take-home entrees. , Cheese already pre-mixed into salads.

vegan everyday - Edit

Vegan soups everyday!

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Souper Jenny closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.