Soup House

( 1 review )
n/a

1444 Phahonyothin Rd, Bangkok, Thailand

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tabletop cooked soup house situated at the corner directly next to BevBar and across the street from 7-11. Choose to your liking: has tofu, corn, pumpkin, cabbage, a variety of herbs, mushrooms, noodles, and more. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganhustle

Excellent soup - Edit

There is next to nothing in this area for vegans, but you can pick up a massively delicious vegan soup cooked at your table for roughly 149 baht at this place. The sign outside says 199 baht but that might be for two people (?) or with the meat options. I picked out about 8 vegan items for my soup and it ran me149 baht so I'm a bit confused on their price system.
The pics uploaded are not the best, but its basically across the main road from the cinema and sits on a corner next to 7/11 and Bevbar. I tried to look on Google for the English name but it looks to be new in the area because Google images shows a different place at that location.

Pros: Lots of vegan choices

Cons: sadly, lots of meat options to go along with the v

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soup House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.