Soulwich

• Veg-friendly
Contact 847-328-2222

1634 Orrington Ave, Evanston, Illinois, USA, 60201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian sandwiches and more, some of which can be made vegan. Offers Upton's brand seitan on the vegan versions. A few salads are vegan.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by ChristineCook

Good sandwich place - Edit

My family has eaten food from here a few times (always carry- out).
I have tried several vegan sandwiches. They were all very good, but all tasted essentially the same to me. It is a convenient option and I will definitely eat here again. I would like to try dining in and try some other menu options.

Pros: carry out, good sandwiches

Good veg options - Edit

Good stuff at Soulwich - we had two different seitan sandwiches that were tasty and affordably priced. I wasn't a fan of all the disposable packaging/wrappers, even with a "for here" order, and the seats were pretty rickety, but other than that it was a pleasant experience and some tasty, healthy vegan options in Evanston. I would return to Soulwich.

Pros: seitan, tasty, low cost

Cons: not green, poor chairs

Delicious! - Edit

This place is awesome! They have great seitan sandwiches with vegan dressing, vegan coleslaw, and fresh house made vegan chips! They have different flavrs and Asian style sandwiches. They do have non-vegan foods there too, so feel free to bring the vegan food wary with you. The sandwiches are well priced, and big, albeit it a little messy (well worth it!). Definitely make it over there, it's a great healthy and local little place.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly! , Healthy

Return to Evanston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soulwich closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1460 times since Apr 2012.