Soul Waffle

( 1 review )
315-261-4026

57 Market St, Potsdam, New York, USA, 13676

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes waffles, crepes, salads, and drinks. Smoothies are made using almond milk. Has vegan chicken, sausage, and bacon. Traditional waffle batter is not vegan, but the tatertot waffles are. Salads can be veganized. Open Tue-Fri 10:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Danushi

Vegan Chicken & Waffles? What!??! - Edit

When my husband informed me that a vegan chicken and waffle place existed in Potsdam, NY, I refused to believe him, until I walked into the store! I was seriously amazed by how vegan and vegetarian friendly the menu was. All the smoothies were vegan since they used almond milk. There were several vegan meat substitutes, including chicken, sausages and bacon! And...just to take it to another level, they use reusable utensils and dishes. The owners are also super cool. I asked them about adding a vegan waffle batter, and they informed me that they were hoping to, in the near future...I am keeping my fingers crossed...All that being said, the most important factor is the quality of the food, and I was pretty impressed 😊

Updated from previous review on 2017-12-03

Pros: Vegan smoothies, Vegan meat substitutes , Vegan-friendly "waffle" options

Cons: No vegan waffle batter

Return to Potsdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soul Waffle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.