Soul Picnic - Food Truck

( 1 review )
n/a

524 Church St, Sandpoint, Idaho, USA, 83864

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers several labeled vegan items on the menu board, including a curry rice bowl and a taco. Other items that may be vegan are soup and smoothies. Owned by the former chef of Common Knowledge and parks at Evans Brothers Coffee Roasters lot. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-2:00pm. Closes mid-October through winter months.

Categories: Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out only, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by dancingvegan

SO SO Good!! - Edit

I am visiting my sister in Idaho and we heard about this truck, so went today to check it out for ourselves. We both ordered the vegan taco and I asked if one was enough and she assured me it was. She prepares everything to order, so it took about 6-10 minutes.

When we saw the plates we were overwhelmed with joy by the sight and then when we took our first bite the joy continued! About one-third of the way into the meal, my non-vegan sister said to me, and I quote "I could eat only this every day for the rest of my life!!" Now that is the highest compliment the chef could get! She finished hers and I took half of mine home for dinner.

Chef Charlotte was the chef of a very popular Sandpoint restaurant called Common Knowledge before it closed its doors. This woman is experienced and creative and this food truck is a must-try.

There are other vegan options like the curry rice bowl and more! You have GOT to try the vegan taco - it will make your taste buds soar with happiness, and it was only $8.00 (price as of Sept 2016).

There is outdoor seating at Evans Brothers Coffee Roasters - they prefer that you buy something in their place in order to sit there, however, that might not always be the case; so you can ask them to be sure. There is also a nearby park.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-14

Pros: Friendly owner/operator, Generous portions, Tasty food

Return to Sandpoint Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soul Picnic - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.