Soul Kitchen International

Contact +48798305436

Węglarska 1, Gdansk, Poland,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers all day breakfast plus sandwiches, soups, and salads. Vegans could have: sandwich with lentils pate; burrito with kidney beans, spicy rice, guacamole, salsa; hummus classic or with dried tomatoes and basil served with vegetables and grilled bread; Moroccan salad with kuskus and veggies; miso soup with tofu; Armenian soup with apricot; among others. For drink there's local coffee, various tea, lemonade, fresh juices, and alchohol. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sun 9:00am-11:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Franzi

Ok, wouldn't go there again. - Edit

The restaurant was cosy and well decorated BUT a huge minus for how many dishes that wasn't available.
"Sorry, we don't have that at the moment" was said more than 3 times. This limited my food choices quite a bit and I ended up with the vegan burrito. It was okay, but it didn't fill me up and it wasn't that good. My non-vegan family was very happy with their choices, so I am guessing that they're better when it's "normal" food.

Pros: Cosy environment, Nice background music , Low prices

Cons: Not a lot of vegan options, Even less so because they couldn't serve all that

Nutritious and tasty breakfast - Edit

We had ciabattas with lentil patties for a late breakfast here. The service was very friendly. We had to wait for our sandwiches for quite a while, although that didn't matter much as it was so nice sitting on the sunny terrace outside. The ciabattas were delicious, and the house lemonade was good as well.

Pros: Friendly service, Food and drinks, Terrace

Cons: Slow service, Some options on the menu weren't available

Great Place - Edit

Many vegetarian and vegan options, very nice staff. We went there twice because the food was delicious. Everything was fresh and tasty. We ask for recommendations for local beers and were very happy with the offered ones.

Absolutely recommended. Gluten free options (salad and soup) available.

Return to Gdansk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soul Kitchen International closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 514 times since Feb 2016.