Soul Fruit

345-9312673

Piazza XX Settembre, 24, Sarnico, Italy, 24067

Bio vegetarian deli offering daily-changing menu. Serves hot meals, salads, burgers, and cake. Mostly vegan. Few stools for eating-in. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-3:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-3:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Organic, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by Francytag

Wonderful little cafe with many vegan and gf options! - Edit

From the description I probably wouldn't even go here...but let me assure you, they have so much more than Salads, burgers and deserts!

They have a little buffet where you chose from so many different dishes that even if you, like me, is gluten free and wish to try them all, you can't fit them all to one plate! We tried the rice dish, hummus, ratatouille, pesto green beens, buckwheat paella, lentil pasta, chickpea frittata and a delicious cabbage salad and it all tasted wonderful!
The servers were kind and patient with all our questions and requests - over all a great experience that you mustn't miss if you're in the vicinity!

They also sell some organic fruits and vegan milks.

Pros: Many food options, Great tasting food, Nice outdoor seating

My favourite restaurant - Edit

I really love the dishes and the place of this restaurant. I recommend it to everyone who is near Iseo's Lake

Pros: 100% vegan, Really good

Return to Sarnico Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Soul Fruit closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.